Brownie Batter Protein DonutsJune 9, 2017 Recipes
Recipe by @corinanielsen
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Kodiak Power Cakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak ‘Big Bear’ Brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate MuscleEgg egg whites (or 2 whole eggs)
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Detour Lower Sugar Peanut Butter Cream full size bar (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (** TOPPING **)
- 3 heaped tablespoons peanut butter of choice (** TOPPING **)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a donut pan (6) with non stick spray.
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer or blender (EXCEPT Detour bar, chocolate chips, coconut oil, and peanut butter). Mix on high until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir in chopped Detour bar.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Prepare chocolate topping by adding chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small bowl. Microwave on high for 15 second increments until smooth. Stir between each heating.
- Dip tops of donuts into chocolate and garnish with sprinkles, peanut butter, or chocolate chips if desired.
Nutritional Information (Makes 6 Donuts)