Recipe by @corinanielsen
- 1 Detour Peanut Butter Chocolate Smart bar
- 2 heaped tablespoons peanut butter of choice
- 1 scoop peanut butter or chocolate protein powder
- 6 tablespoons 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- Unwrap Detour bar and cut in half. Place in microwave for 7-8 seconds until soft and pliable. Place each ½ into a silicone cupcake baking mold and press down until flat.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the Detour Bar. Place in the freezer while you prepare the next layer.
- Add Greek yogurt and protein powder to a small bowl. Stir. Add sweetener if desired. Add water if mixture is too thick. Remove cups from freezer and divide yogurt mixture on top of peanut butter layer.
- Top with chocolate chips and place in freezer for 1-2 hours until firm.
(Makes 2 Cups):
Fat: 12 grams,
Carbs: 21 grams,
Protein: 26 grams per cup